With more than thirty years experience of producing
technical documentation, we started our working lives writing
paper-based manuals. We have written all the major types of manuals over
We have originated these types of manuals:
- User Manuals
- Installation Manuals
- Service Manuals
- Operation and Maintenance (O & M) Manuals
- Quick Reference Manuals/Guides
- Pocket Reference Guides
- Equipment Notices and Warning Signs
- Illustrated Parts Catalogues or Illustrated Parts Breakdowns
- Power-Up and Power-Down Procedures
- Training Guides and Workbooks
- Business Processes and Procedures
As Technical Authors we are very experienced in writing documentation in accordance with the needs
of the people who will use the documentation. In terms of writing style, we can follow your own specification (if you have one), or we can adopt
useful standards such as those defined by the Plain English Campaign.
If you have your own technical authoring software, we are happy to produce work using your own software to your own specification.
|Red House Documentation Standard
|We can use our in-house Red House documentation standard which follows "best practice" principles. Using this means that we can
produce traditional paper output or paper and screen documentation using Acrobat PDF.